Date: 15. / 16. – 19. September 2022 (early arrival on thursday is possible)
Location: Camp Sibley, Oberdambach 11, 4461 Laussa, Austria
Participants: up to 99 persons
Ticket price: 100 €*
* Ticket price includes: Housing (youth hostel style), catering (breakfast and dinner), drinks (except alcoholic drinks) and various activities (like panels, campfire gatherings, board games). In case of early arrival, it is necessary to pay a small surcharge to the normal ticket price.
Location & Housing
Furgether takes place at Camp Sibley (https://www.dascamp.at; Camp Sibley, Oberdambach 11, 4461 Laussa, Austria) in Upper Austria. Camp Sibley is located in the Kalkalpen National Park region and has a lot to offer on its 10,000m2 site.
We provide youth hostel style housing (multi-bedrooms and dormitory style rooms) and are also offering a tent area. Room assignment will take place on site**.
There are some things you should bring with you. Here a short pack list with important items:
- Bed linen: Bed sheet, head cushion cover and sleeping bag (or blanket)
- Indoor shoes (like slippers)
- Toiletries (and medicines if required / necessary)
- Bath towels, swimwear, …
- Of course, cloth, sleeping cloth, a kigurumi and everything you also need for a 4 or 5-day trip.
** If you want to share a room with someone, please let us know during registration or the contact form. Please note that we can’t guarantee to fulfill all requests, but we’ll try our best.
Camp Sibley – Participant – Offer a carpool – Search a carpool
Note: Not all participants have agreed to be displayed on the map. Therefore, the number of markers is less than the actual number of participants.
Not sure what to expect or what to experience at Furgether? Don’t worry, there is plenty to do. Here are some examples from recent years:
- climbing course directly at the site
- evening gatherings around the campfire
- hiking in the Kalkalpen National Park region
- various community events like a sew panel, playing soccer, fun at the fire pond and much more
To get a good impression, it is recommended to look at the photos from the last few years.
Do you have an idea for an activity? Please let us know (panel submit form).
Want to know what happens where and when? Check out the timetable: Timetable Furgether 2022.pdf
You are ready to register for Furgether 2022? Great, then let’s go.