COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Furgether takes place in Austria and adheres to the COVID-19 measures in effect and required at the time of the event.
- The measures can also go beyond the legal requirements to ensure the health of the participants and the team.
- Possible measures include disinfectants, masks, or even 3G/2G/1G verification.
- The measures are communicated transparently via all channels available to the Furgether team.
- If Furgether is not feasible due to the COVID-19 situation, the convention fee will be refunded.
- The Furgether Team reserves the right to refuse registration from any participant. This may happen, but not exclusively, due to past events, inappropriate behaviour, or other serious reasons (e.g. disturbance of the event, …).
- Registration for the event is only possible via the official registration form provided online by the Furgether Team.
- The minimum age for participants is 18 years. The age of majority must be reached on the first day and an official identification document (e.g. driver’s license, passport, …) must be presented at the registration on site.
- The registration is only complete when the convention fee is paid. All registrations will be checked manually and after manual approval the information will be sent to the e-mail address provided during registration for payment. Information about the sending of the payment information will also be published in usual channels and a look into the spam folder will certainly not harm.
- As Furgether is a private project/event, the convention fee is considered as a donation.
- In case of cancellation after payment of the convention fee, for several reasons only 20% will be refunded. There will be no refund in case of cancellation two weeks before the start of the convention or later.
- Your reservation cannot be transferred to others without the agreement of the organizing team. Please just contact us if you want to pass on your registration: firstname.lastname@example.org or @Aturu on Telegram.
- Specific data such as your name, address, date of birth and additionally the number of the identification document of participants outside Austria will be forwarded to the tourist office of the local community. Other data necessary for registration will not be passed on.
- An identification document accepted in Austria is required at check-in. The information listed there must match the data of the registration for legal reasons.
Rules of Conduct
- Treat all participants with respect.
- You are liable for any damage you cause.
- Always follow the orders of the staff members.
- Discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated.
Registration and badges
- You must be over 18 years old on the first day of the convention.
- Badges must be presented upon instruction.
- No smoking indoors! Smoking is only allowed in designated areas.
- Exits/emergency exits and safety equipment such as fire extinguishers/fire alarms may not be blocked or covered.
- When leaving the convention area, a message to a staff member must be left for your own safety so that we do not have to search for you.
- Self-made or electrical devices with high consumption are not allowed! Small fans in the rooms are allowed, or you just use the Fursuit lounge.
- Bluetooth boxes or similar are not allowed to be used outside without permission of the staff. In closed rooms they are to be reduced to an appropriate volume, so that nobody feels disturbed. It is a convention that is meant to show you the silence of nature and life without technology and screens. There will be a Furdance for the dance and music lovers.
- There will be order around the campfire! Carrying away or playing with the fire is prohibited. We do not want to have burn spots on the area, on persons or on Fursuits!
- Garbage brought along must be disposed of by each participant himself, there will be no dung bins or a collective dump! It is best to take only little garbage with you, you must take everything back and dispose of it on your way home.
- Pay attention together for basic hygiene!
Room parties and gatherings
- At room parties and small gatherings in groups, keep the noise level down to an appropriate level at night. No neighbour should feel disturbed.
- If you are too loud, there will be a warning. In case of repeated incidents, consequences are to be expected.
Clothing and decency
- The wearing of Fursuits, accessories or other items made of real fur or animal remains is prohibited. For exceptions, please contact a member of the organization team.
- Excessively revealing clothing is prohibited.
- Public expressions of love are permitted to a certain extent, but if someone feels disturbed by them, they must not do so. Look for a room!
- Displaying “NSFW” objects, drawings or wearing “anatomically correct” Fursuits and other fetish equipment like latex, rubber or neoprene is not allowed in public areas.
- When wearing a Fursuit or Partsuit, adequate body coverage must be provided. Showing skin is forbidden. We set a high value on maintaining this culture, preserving the “magic”, and clearly prohibiting “Poodling”.
Alcohol and other substances
- Drink with responsibility!
- We reserve the right to deny alcohol to heavily alcoholate participants. In case of serious incidents, there may also be consequences for further participation in the convention.
- Any participant who is in possession of, consumes or sells illegal substances will be banned from the convention.
- Weapons of all kinds (sharp weapons, alarm guns, soft air weapons, swords, pepper spray, stun guns, etc.) are prohibited. This serves to protect your own person as well as the other participants.
- All objects which by their nature could cause damage to persons will be treated as weapons.
- Replicas that have no function must be examined by the staff.
- Show fights, sword fighting, fire spitting or similar dangerous activities are not allowed.
Hate speech and symbols
- Communication in any form that involves discrimination, harassment or violence based on race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, or nationality is prohibited.
- The wearing or carrying out of symbols, gestures or sayings that belong to an extremist group is prohibited.
- This also includes easily confused and modified symbols that are like the above.
Photography and videos
- We have the right to publish any picture and video material of the convention for non-commercial purposes and without harming anyone.
- Photography and filming in the Fursuit lounge is prohibited.
Thanks for your cooperation! We want our convention to be a safe and wonderful experience for everyone!
Have fun, be nice to each other and we will have a fun time!