Facts & Basics – Location & Housing – Map – Activities – Timetable – Questions – Registration
Facts & Basics
Date: 14. / 15. – 18. September 2023 (early arrival on thursday is possible)
Location: Camp Sibley, Oberdambach 11, 4461 Laussa, Austria
Participants: up to 99 persons
Ticket price: 120 €*
* Ticket price includes: Housing (youth hostel style), catering (breakfast and dinner), drinks (dilution juice, water; except alcoholic drinks) and various activities (like panels, campfire gatherings, board games). In case of early arrival, it is necessary to pay a surcharge to the normal ticket price.
Furgether is an event by the Furry Community for the Furry Community. What started a few years ago as a small meeting has grown steadily and without the joint help of all participants an event of this size would no longer be possible. In order to continue to make this possible (at the low cost and in the known quality) Furgether is a helper convention where every participant is also mandatory to help out to make it a great weekend for everyone on site. Details about the helper obligation can be found on the FAQ-page.
Location & Housing
Furgether takes place at Camp Sibley (https://www.dascamp.at; Camp Sibley, Oberdambach 11, 4461 Laussa, Austria) in Upper Austria. Camp Sibley is located in the Kalkalpen National Park region and has a lot to offer on its 10,000m2 site.
We provide youth hostel style housing (multi-bedrooms and dormitory style rooms) and are also offering a tent area. Room assignment will take place on site**.
** If you want to share a room with someone, please let us know during registration or the contact form. Please note that we can’t guarantee to fulfill all requests, but we’ll try our best.
There are some things you should bring with you. Here a short pack list with important items:
- Bed linen: Bed sheet, head cushion cover and sleeping bag (or blanket)
- Indoor shoes (like slippers)
- Toiletries (and medicines if required / necessary)
- Bath towels, swimwear, …
- Of course, cloth, sleeping cloth, a kigurumi and everything you also need for a 4 or 5-day trip.
Camp Sibley – Participant – Offer a carpool – Search a carpool
Note: Not all participants have agreed to be displayed on the map. Therefore, the number of markers is less than the actual number of participants.
Not sure what to expect or what to experience at Furgether? Don’t worry, there is plenty to do. Here are some examples from recent years:
- climbing course directly at the site (additional fee and only with interest and appropriate weather conditions)
- evening gatherings around the campfire
- party cabin with various activities during day and night (e.g. furdance, karaoke, video games)
- various community events like a panels, fun at the fire pond and much more
To get a good impression, it is recommended to look at the photos from the last few years.
Do you have an idea for an activity? Please let us know (contact form).
The schedule for this year will be published ahead of the event. This will of course also be communicated via social media and Telegram.
Did we miss something, or do you have further questions? Please check our FAQ-page. Still questions? Please let us know (contact form).
Everything clear and you want to register? Then click here to go to the registration form, which also lists the most important parameters for Furgether.